Tuesday 26 July 2011

Cogitation 1: My First Post

Hello, my friends and the readers of this post..
Lets start off with a big big smile..

It is because i feel its always worth starting something with a smile. It brings in the confidence, joy and energy. It makes the task enjoyable and obstacles easy to overcome..
So here I am; sitting on a chair, typing my first post. The date is 25th July 2011. 
Looks like an entry of a personal diary..lol :-)
When i decided to create my blog, i was unsure of the things i would write in it. It was not as if i did not have anything to write but the issue was to write something worth reading.. Something worth the time and effort of me and you. The blogs are personal, professional or informational. I will try to blend in the three and produce something worth reading..
As for now i have nothing more to post, so i am stopping now.. Thanks for your time.

2 comments: